This is full gluttony, baked brine cheese, berries and phyllo dough!
- Phyllo dough
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- a Pinch of thyme
- 1/2 Cup of mixes berries
- One small wheel of camembert
Served with slices of green apples and slices of a baguette
- Let the phyllo dough defrost
- Pre-heat the oven to 375
- Melt the butter mixed with the two cloves of garlic (crushed) & a healthy pinch of thyme.
- Lay the phyllo dough out in sheets in a pie pan or other oven ready pan, coating each layer with the flavored butter.
- Layer half of the berries in the center of the phyllo dough the same size of as the cheese.
- Place the cheese on the berries and layer the top with the other half of the berries
- Wrap the cheese like a present, flip over, gently squeeze it together and coat the outside with the last of the butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, plate and serve with bread and apples.