Went to the middle eastern market here in San Diego today, ended up getting both some Za’atar and some Bulgarian sheep’s milk feta (along with many other things) This meal is a Mediterranean take on a summer dish I had growing up as a kid. Amazing flavor! and again all the veggies are local!
- Large handful of garlic scapes
- 3 ears of corn cut off the cob
- 3 heaping tablespoons of Za’atar mixture Wikipedia on Za’atar
- Two fresh tomatoes
- 8 small collard green leaves
- Feta cheese (thrown on as topping)